Friday, December 21, 2012

Death

Death came to a guy and said, "My friend, today is your day!".
 
The guy said, "But I'm not ready!"

Then death said, "Well, your name is the next on my list...."

Guy: "Okay, then why don't you take a seat and I will get you
something to eat before we go?"
 
Death: "All right.... "

The guy gave death some food with sleeping pills in it. Death finished
eating and fell into a deep sleep.....

The guy took the list & removed his name from top of the list and put
it in the bottom of the list.
 
When death woke up, he said to the guy, "Because you have been so very
nice to me, I will start from the BOTTOM of the list...."
 
Lesson for the day: Accept whatever is written in your destiny.
Destiny will never change, no matter how much you try....
 
"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet
is fighting some kind of battle."

No comments:

Post a Comment